Saturday, May 16, 2009

Before & After Joanns


Ok. So what if I'm crazy for cricut, scrapbooking and all things crafty. Last thursday Joanns had a sale. Here's the before & after photo. I had 11 open slots in my new paper tower! So they are all filled & then some. I even had to buy every color in construction paper. I really like the Basic Grey paper so looks like I'll be going back to Joanns on their next sale since I'm dried up on money now.


I finally got my bind-it-all and Cricut Design Studio in the mail yesterday! I'm going to spend the whole day playing with them. I'm so excited with all the possibilities. I can't wait to make cute little albums! Yeah!
I ordered the Hero Arts 4 Japanese Dolls stamps. They should be here any day. I can't wait to play with them! I only wish Cricut had a Japanese cart! I would use that one all the time!


0 Comments:

 
Life's an X! Can ya stitch it? © 2008 ♥ Template by B.K